Woods Trail Makeover Campaign
The Friends of Blackwater 2017 end-of-year fundraising campaign is titled "Woods Trail Makeover" (#WoodsTrailMakeover).
The Woods Trail is a popular stop along the Wildlife Drive at Blackwater NWR and serves Dorchester County fourth and sixth grade students, families, birders, and nature lovers of all ages. It's also important habitat for frogs, toads, numerous songbirds, and the Delmarva fox squirrel.
Money raised in this campaign will be used to:
- extend the length of the trail
- upgrade and replace the kiosks and interpretive panels
- add new path material and new trail markers
- create a new trail brochure
Explore the Woods Trail gallery below and use the form to donate! Your support will make Blackwater NWR a better place for people and wildlife!
Donate to our Woods Trail Makeover Campaign!
Please select the desired donation level and click the yellow PayPal button. You don't need an account with PayPal to use this service.
Additional information for supporters
- Friends' PayPal Questions and Answers (PDF, 484 KB)
- 2017 Friends of Blackwater Annual Report (PDF, 40 KB)